"The special design makes water levels from 10 cm possible, including flooring. With Ospa skimmer technology, you can create a mirror-like water surface. The majority of the dirt that enters the swimming pool first floats on the surface of the water. For that reason, the water surface should be effectively vacuumed before the dirt can sink to the floor. The suction pipe of the Ospa filter system leads to the Ospa skimmer, but also to the bottom drain, via which the deeper water layers are vacuumed.
The skimmer technology is the cost-effective and space-saving solution for private swimming pools, because an overflow channel and a water reservoir can be eliminated."
- Water levels from 10 cm
- Skimmer flap made of high gloss V4A stainless steel
- No visible screws
- Front-side operation (removal of filter), so no removal lid required in the tiles
- For wall thicknesses of 240 or 300 mm
- Cost-effective and space-saving solution for private swimming pools
- Suitable for all types of pools